Major League Fishing (MLF) and FLW announced today the 2021 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit schedule, kicking off February 11 at Lake Okeechobee in Clewiston, Florida, and wrapping up August 1 at the St. Lawrence River in Massena, New York.
The 26th season of FLW’s top professional circuit will feature six regular-season tournaments showcasing the best 150 anglers in the world competing for as much as $135,000 in a five-biggest-fish format on top bass fisheries at peak times. The 2020 season culminates in the Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit TITLE presented by Toyota, where the top 50 pros will compete for as much as $235,000 in a catch, weigh, immediate-release format.
2021 TACKLE WAREHOUSE PRO CIRCUIT SCHEDULE
Payouts for 2021 remain the same as 2020 qualifying events and the 2020 TITLE, but entry fees for qualified pros have been reduced by $10,000 to $30,000 for the season.
- Feb. 11-14 – Lake Okeechobee – Clewiston, Fla., hosted by Roland & Mary Ann Martin’s Marina & Resort and the Hendry County Tourism Development Council
- March 11-14 – Smith Lake – Cullman, Ala., hosted by Cullman Area Local Organizing Committee
- April 22-25 – Lake Murray – Columbia, S.C., hosted by Capital City Lake Murray Country Regional Tourism Board
- May 13-16 – Lake Eufaula – Eufaula, Ala., hosted by Eufaula Barbour County Chamber of Commerce
- June 17-20 – Potomac River – Marbury, Md., hosted by Charles County Board of Commissioners
- July 29-Aug. 1 – St. Lawrence River – Massena, N.Y., hosted by the Town of Massena
- Aug. 17-22 – Tackle Warehouse TITLE presented by Toyota – TBA
“We are thrilled to offer our top pros an exciting 2021 schedule with the sport’s largest payouts for a new lower entry fee,” says Kathy Fennel, FLW Executive Vice President and General Manager. “With one less qualifier, pros will have less time on the road and the ability to fish a complimentary Toyota Series division to qualify for a second championship that pays as much as $235,000 to the winner.”
Post a Comment