|Wishing all our valued readers a very |
healthy and fish filled New Year!
The planned merger between the owner of Bass Pro Shops and Sportsman’s Warehouse, first announced a year ago, has collapsed.
Top Canadians Phillip Hegarty and Stephen Hegarty 51st!
BASS PRESS RELEASE
Every time a competing team weighed their fish during Thursday’s final round of the Bassmaster Team Championship, Randy Tolbert and Gary Thompson nodded in approval.
157 Pros to Compete Across Six Regular-Season Five-Biggest-Fish Format Tournaments with a Total Purse of More Than $6 million
The EDGE Vertical Jig and Spy Bait Box stores an unbelievable number of baits in a small space, keeping them protected and tangle-free in the process. The secret is the unique cradle system, which secures and protects up to 52 baits in the same dimensions as a standard EDGE 3700-series box. Even fully loaded, anglers can count on their baits staying protected thanks to a Dri-Loc O-ring seal, which keeps water out of the box when it’s closed, a WaterWick divider to soak up any moisture, and Rustrictor technology that delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection to everything stored in the box.
• Holds up to 52 jigs, spy baits, or bucktails
• Innovative cradle protects and secures baits to keep them tangle-free
• WaterWick divider with reusable moisture-wicking packet
• Dri-Loc O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
• Rustrictor technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
• EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
• DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
• One-handed latch design
MSRP: $29.99 USD
Available: December 2021