The spinnerbait is a staple bait for bass anglers around the country and Berkley Labs has improved on this staple by bringing a scientific approach to drive a modern design that only Berkley Labs is capable of. Meet the Berkley Power Blade.
An old school technique that has withstood the test of time, the spinnerbait has lived in the tackle boxes of anglers for decades. After vigorous testing, the team at Berkley Labs, along with Berkley Pro Edwin Evers, have upgraded the old school spinnerbait with advanced modern design features.
Available in two different technique specific styles – standard and compact – the Power Blade contains several blade design styles that were built from scratch in order to feature maximum performance. The Fusion19 hook contains an extended shank and O’Shaugnessy design that eliminates the need for a trailer hook. In addition, the Power Blade possesses premium components, premium wire, conical style keeper and a hand-tied PowerBait infused skirt to round out it’s modern design. Every detail was considered when Berkley Labs set out to make the most complete fishing-catching Spinnerbait on the market.
Berkley Power Blade Key Features
• Two technique-specific spinnerbait styles – Standard and Compact
• Features several blade design styles that were built from scratch for maximum performance
• Extended O’Shaughnessy style Fusion19 hook to eliminate the need for a trailer hook
• Premium components and wire to make for a high-performing and durable spinnerbait
• Conical style keeper
• Hand-tied, Berkley PowerBait infused skirt
• Blade types: Colorado • Indiana • Willow
• Blade finishes: Standard plating • Painted
• 19 premium color selections to match the hatch
Colors: White • White Chartreuse • Chartreuse • Gill Spawn • BL Special • Old School • Coleslaw • Hot Slaw • Fire Craw • Firetiger • Golden Shiner • E2 Magic • Shad Spawn • Crypto • Herring • Silver Bullet • Purple Rain • Bama Bream • Pretty One
Standard Sizes: 1/8-oz • 3/16oz • 1/4oz • 3/8oz • 1/2oz • 3/4oz • 1oz
Compact Sizes: 3/8oz • 1/2oz • 3/4oz • 1oz
MSRP: $5.99 – $9.99
Available: September 2022