FLW, the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, released the expanded 2020 Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit roster, which now includes top Major League Fishing (MLF) pros like Jacob Wheeler and reigning REDCREST Champion Edwin Evers. When the season restarts June 23 on Lake Chickamauga, the final three regular-season Pro Circuit events will feature 209 boats and nearly $4 million in prize money. As previously announced, FLW extended invitations to all MLF anglers to compete in three “Super Tournaments” after MLF announced an abbreviated schedule due to the mid-season pause in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
All current Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit anglers have retained their spots on the roster, but the field size has now been expanded to include 56 additional MLF pros who have committed to compete in all three “Super Tournament” events by the May 15 deadline. A total of 209 anglers will compete in the following three events: June 23-26 on Lake Chickamauga, July 29-Aug. 1 on the upper Mississippi River (La Crosse, Wis.) and Aug. 11-14 on the Detroit River. MLF pros will not compete in the Tackle Warehouse FLW TITLE, Aug. 24-29 on the St. Lawrence River.
The expanded 2020 FLW Pro Circuit roster is headlined by some of the best pros in the world, including former FLW champions like Bryan Thrift, Justin Atkins, John Cox, Brad Knight, Anthony Gagliardi, Wheeler, Brent Ehrler, David Dudley and Darrel Robertson. They’ll be joined by bass-fishing superstars like Jordan Lee, Skeet Reese and the man many deem the FLW G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time), Andy Morgan.
“I truly believe that the anglers competing in the Super Tournaments make up arguably the most prestigious field of bass fishing pros of all time,” said Daniel Fennel, FLW Senior Director of Tournament Operations. “Not only are these tournaments a great opportunity for the anglers – it also will make for some very exciting events for the fans watching online at home. We look forward to getting back out on the water next month at Lake Chickamauga.”
Pro List Below
With a field of 209 boats, the total purse in each tournament expands from $820,000 to $1,324,000, for an increase of $1,512,000 over three events. The first-place prize will increase from $100,000 to $125,000, and FLW will pay out $10,000 through 104th place and $5,000 to 105th place. Contingency prizes will also remain in effect, meaning qualified FLW PHOENIX BONUS pros fish for a top award of $160,000 in each tournament.
“My profession is to fish tournaments, and I love to compete,” said reigning MLF REDCREST Champion Evers. “I’m missing fishing really, really bad with this season break, and I am so excited to compete in the new Pro Circuit Super Tournaments. It’s three phenomenal fisheries. It’s going to be a lot of fun reconnecting with some old friends.”
MLF pros who choose to compete in the final three Pro Circuit “Super Tournaments” will fish for prize money only. No points will be awarded toward any championship or title to MLF competitors. Only the original Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit anglers will compete for the Angler of the Year (AOY) title throughout the remainder of the season. AOY points in the final events will be awarded based on Pro Circuit anglers finishing order. The top-finishing FLW pro will receive “first-place points” regardless of where he finishes in the overall standings, and so on.
“What matters to me is fishing against the best caliber of anglers that I can,” said FLW pro Josh Douglas. “Some of these guys, I’ve fished against them many times. Others, I probably won’t have. So, I’m excited to see that caliber of fishing, and I think it’s a way of turning lemons into lemonade with our seasons cut short. I look at it as opportunity. That’s what I live for. My dreams are to beat the best, and the more money that’s in the pot and the better the anglers are, that’s great.”
Beginning on July 3 and running through Dec. 27, FLW will air 312 hours of Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit action on the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman Channel. New this season, episodes have been expanded to two hours long. Each show goes in depth to break down the final rounds of regular-season competition, with six unique episodes covering each day of the Tackle Warehouse FLW TITLE presented by Toyota. Each episode will premier in Friday night prime-time episodes on the Outdoor Channel, with additional re-airings on Outdoor Channel and Sportsman Channel.
In Tackle Warehouse Pro Circuit competition, FLW anglers are vying for valuable points in hopes of qualifying for the Tackle Warehouse FLW TITLE presented by Toyota, the FLW Pro Circuit Championship. The 2020 Tackle Warehouse FLW TITLE presented by Toyota will be held on the St. Lawrence River in Massena, New York, Aug. 24-29.
FLW + MLF Super Tournaments:
Place Pro FLW Phoenix Bonus
1 $125,000 $35,000
Berkley Big Bass – Day 1 & 2 500
FLW + MLF SUPER TOURNAMENTS ROSTER
- Jason Abram - Piney Flats, Tenn.
- Barron Adams - Mineral Bluff, Ga
- Randy Allen - Gilliam, La.
- T.R. Andreas - Kerrville, Texas
- Travis Archer - Covington, Wash.
- Scott Ashmore - Broken Arrow, Okla.
- Evan Barnes - Hot Springs , Ark.
- Clayton Batts - Butler, Ga.
- Bradford Beavers - Summerville, S.C.
- Matt Becker - Finleyville, Pa.
- Bob Behrle - Hoover, Ala.
- James Biggs - Euless, Texas
- Daryl Biron - South Windsor, Conn.
- Greg Bohannan - Bentonville, Ark.
- Terry Bolton - Benton, Ky.
- Bailey Boutries - Daphne, Ala.
- Christopher Brasher - Longview, Texas
- Aaron Britt - Yuba City, Calif.
- Grae Buck - Harleysville, Pa.
- Miles Burghoff - Soddy-Daisy, Tenn.
- Dennis Cameron - Travelers Rest, S.C.
- Jon Canada - Helena, Ala.
- Ryan Chandler - Hebron, Ind.
- Glenn Chappelear - Acworth, Ga.
- Joey Cifuentes - Clinton, Ark.
- Ramie Colson Jr. - Cadiz, Ky.
- Kyle Cortiana - Coweta, Okla.
- John Cox – DeBary, Fla.
- Preston Craig - Philadelphia, Tenn.
- Mitch Crane - Columbus, Miss.
- Lance Crawford - Broken Bow, Okla.
- Alex Davis - Albertville, Ala.
- Darrell Davis - Dover, Fla.
- Randy Despino - Colfax, La.
- Tommy Dickerson - Orange, Texas
- Jeff Dobson - Bartlesville, Okla.
- Scott Dobson - Clarkston, Mich.
- Bradley Dortch - Atmore, Ala.
- Josh Douglas - Isle, Minn.
- Kurt Dove - Del Rio, Texas
- Tony Dumitras - Winston, Ga.
- Dakota Ebare - Denham Springs, La.
- Jon Englund - Farwell, Minn.
- Charlie Evans - Berea, Ky.
- Ron Farrow - Rock Hill, S.C.
- Mark Fisher - Wauconda, Ill.
- Cole Floyd - Leesburg, Ohio
- Tim Frederick - Leesburg, Fla.
- Hunter Freeman - Monroe, La.
- Nick Gainey - Charleston, S.C.
- David Gaston - Sylacauga, Ala.
- Kyle Gelles - Pingree, Idaho
- Sam George - Athens, Ala.
- Darold Gleason - Many, La.
- Matt Greenblatt - Port St Lucie, Fla.
- Chad Grigsby - Maple Grove, Minn.
- Kyle Hall - Granbury, Texas
- Chip Harrington - Olathe, Kan.
- Dylan Hays - El Dorado, Ark.
- Billy Hines - Vacaville, Calif.
- Jamie Horton - Centerville, Ala.
- Miles Howe - San Juan Capistrano, Calif.
- Roger Hughes - Bartlesville, Okla.
- John Hunter - Simpsonville, Ky.
- Bill Hutchison - Bessemer, Ala.
- Eric Jackson - Walling, Tenn.
- Rob Kilby - Hot Springs, Ark.
- Brad Knight - Lancing, Tenn.
- Jeremy Lawyer - Sarcoxie, Mo.
- Nick Lebrun - Bossier City, La.
- Richard Lowitzki - Hampshire, Ill.
- Terry Luedtke - Burton, Texas
- Erik Luzak - Fenelon Falls, Ontario
- Kevin Martin - Crown City, Ohio
- Lendell Martin Jr. - Nacogdoches, Texas
- Michael Matthee - Centurion, GP
- Billy McCaghren - Mayflower, Ark.
- Chris McCall - Palmer, Texas
- Johnny McCombs - Morris, Ala.
- Bill McDonald - Greenwood, Ind.
- Brandon McMillan - Clewiston, Fla.
- Jared McMillan - Belle Glade, Fla.
- Kevin Meeks - Smyrna, Tenn.
- Jason Meninger - Saint Augustine, Fla.
- Colby Miller - Elmer, La.
- Kerry Milner - Bono, Ark.
- Kurt Mitchell - Milford, Del.
- Tom Monsoor - La Crosse, Wis.
- Jake Morris - Mc Kee, Ky.
- Troy Morrow - Eastanollee, Ga.
- Brandon Mosley - Choctaw, Okla.
- Jim Moynagh - Shakopee, Minn.
- Shawn Murphy - Nicholasville, Ky.
- Robert Nakatomi - Sacramento, Calif.
- Chris Neau - New Orleans, La.
- Corey Neece - Bristol, Tenn.
- Ron Nelson - Berrien Springs, Mich.
- Dicky Newberry - Houston, Texas
- Cody Nichols - Fayette, Ala.
- James Niggemeyer - Van, Texas
- Lane Olson - Tigard, Ore.
- Jake Ormond - Sterlington, La.
- Jordan Osborne - Longview, Texas
- Dave Parsons - Yantis, Texas
- Tyson Patrick - Midland, Texas
- David Perdue - Wirtz, Va.
- Pete Ponds - Madison, Miss.
- Drew Ratley - Shreveport, La.
- Tom Redington - Royse City, Texas
- Matt Reed - Madisonville, Texas
- Clark Reehm - Elm Grove, La.
- Jimmy Reese - Witter Springs, Calif.
- Jason Reyes - Huffman, Texas
- Darrel Robertson - Jay, Okla.
- Troy Roder - Brookeland, Texas
- Zell Rowland - Montgomery, Texas
- Rusty Salewske - Alpine, Calif
- Ryan Salzman - Huntsville, Ala.
- Casey Scanlon - Lake Ozark, Mo.
- Braxton Setzer - Wetumpka, Ala.
- Alvin Shaw - Roaring Gap, N.C.
- Spencer Shuffield - Hot Springs, Ark.
- Charles Sim - Nepean, Ontario
- AJ Slegona - Pine Bush, N.Y.
- Blake Smith - Lakeland, Fla.
- Derrick Snavely - Piney Flats, Tenn.
- Matthew Stefan - Junction City, Wis.
- Tyler Stewart - West Monroe, La.
- Chuck Stratton - Chaffee, Mo.
- Wade Strelic - Alpine, Calif.
- Laramy Strickland - Bushnell, Fla.
- Mike Surman - Boca Raton, Fla.
- Rusty Trancygier - Hahira, Ga.
- J Todd Tucker - Moultrie, Ga.
- Jim Tutt - Longview, Texas
- Jason Vance - Battle Ground, Ind.
- John Voyles - Petersburg, Ind.
- Jacob Wall - New Hope, Ala.
- Chad Warren - Sand Springs, Okla.
- Jimmy Washam - Covington, Tenn.
- Joshua Weaver - Macon, Ga.
- Joseph Webster - Winfield, Ala.
- Kyle Weisenburger - Columbus Grove, Ohio
- Chris Whitson - Louisville, Tenn.
- Scott Wiley - Bay Minette, Ala.
- Alton Wilhoit - Noble, Okla.
- David Williams - Maiden, N.C.
- Barry Wilson - Birmingham, Ala.
- Chance Woodard - Paris, Texas
- Tyler Woolcott - Port Orange, Fla.
- David Wootton - Collierville, Tenn.
- Gary Yamamoto - Palestine, Texas
- Andy Young - Isle, Minn.
- Casey Ashley - Donalds, S.C.
- Justin Atkins - Florence, Ala.
- Adrian Avena - Vineland, N.J.
- Josh Bertrand - San Tan Valley, Ariz.
- Zack Birge - Blanchard, Okla.
- Stephen Browning - Hot Springs National Park, Ark.
- Dustin Connell - Clanton, Ala.
- Brandon Coulter - Knoxville, Tenn.
- Mark Daniels Jr. - Tuskegee, Ala.
- Mark Davis - Mount Ida, Ark.
- Boyd Duckett - Guntersville, Ala.
- David Dudley - Lynchburg, Va.
- Brent Ehrler - Redlands, Calif.
- James Elam - Cleveland, Okla.
- Paul Elias - Laurel, Miss.
- Edwin Evers - Talala, Okla.
- Todd Faircloth - Jasper, Texas.
- Anthony Gagliardi - Prosperity, S.C.
- Shaw Grigsby - Gainesville, Fla.
- Roy Hawk - Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- Brett Hite - Phoenix, Ariz.
- Timmy Horton - Muscle Shoals, Ala.
- Randy Howell - Guntersville, Ala.
- Alton Jones - Lorena, Texas
- Alton Jones Jr. - Lorena, Texas
- Kelly Jordon - Flint, Texas
- Gary Klein - Mingus, Texas
- Jeff Kriet - Ardmore, Okla.
- Jason Lambert - Michie, Tenn.
- Bobby Lane - Lakeland, Fla.
- Russell Lane - Prattville, Ala.
- Jordan Lee - Cullman, Ala.
- Matt Lee - Bremen, Ala.
- Dave Lefebre - Erie, Pa.
- Justin Lucas - Guntersville, Ala.
- Mike McClelland - Blue Eye, Mo.
- Cody Meyer - Auburn, Calif.
- Andy Morgan - Dayton, Tenn.
- John Murray - Spring City, Tenn.
- Britt Myers - Lake Wylie, S.C.
- Michael Neal - Dayton, Tenn.
- Cliff Pace - Petal, Miss.
- Keith Poche - Troy, Ala.
- Skeet Reese - Auburn, Calif.
- Dean Rojas - Lake Havasu City, Ark.
- Fred Roumbanis - London, Ark.
- Bradley Roy - Lancaster, Ky.
- Terry Scroggins - San Mateo, Fla.
- Gerald Sphorer - Gonzales, La.
- Wesley Strader - Spring City, Tenn.
- Bryan Thrift - Shelby, N.C.
- Jonathon VanDam - Kalamazoo, Mich.
- David Walker - Sevierville, Tenn.
- James Watson - Lampe, Mo.
- Jacob Wheeler - Harrison, Tenn.
- Jesse Wiggins - Logan, Ala.
Post a Comment