FLW announced today the 2017 Costa FLW Series schedule, which will consist of three events in each of the five divisions – Central, Northern, Southeastern, Southwestern and Western – along with the no-entry-fee Costa FLW Series Championship to be held on Kentucky Lake in Paris, Tenn.
The top 40 pros and co-anglers in the final point standings in each division after three qualifying tournaments will advance to the 2017 Costa FLW Series Championship, provided they fished all three qualifiers in a division.
The highest finishing pro from each of the five Costa FLW Series U.S. divisions based on final results at the 2017 Costa FLW Series Championship qualifies for the 2018 Forrest Wood Cup along with the highest finishing pro from the International Division at the championship. The top five overall finishers who have not already qualified as division representatives also qualify, for a total of 11 Costa FLW Series pros advancing to the 2018 Forrest Wood Cup, the world championship of bass fishing.
Complete rules and entry dates will be announced soon.
2017 Costa FLW Series Season Schedule:
- March 30-April 1 - Lake Dardanelle - Russellville, Ark.
- June 8-10 - Kentucky Lake - Gilbertsville, Ky.
- Oct. 12-14 - Lake of the Ozarks - Osage Beach, Mo.
- June 22-24 - Lake Champlain - Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- July 27-29 - 1000 Islands - Clayton, N.Y.
- Aug. 24-26 - Potomac River - Marbury, Md.
- Jan. 26-28 - Lake Okeechobee - Clewiston, Fla.
- March 2-4 - Lake Seminole - Bainbridge, Ga.
- May 4-6 - Lake Chickamauga - Dayton, Tenn.
- Feb. 23-25 - Sam Rayburn Reservoir - Brookeland, Texas
- April 20-22 - Grand Lake - Grove, Okla.
- Sept. 21-23 - Lake Texoma - Pottsboro, Texas
- Feb. 9-11 - Lake Havasu - Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- May 11-13 - California Delta - Bethel Island, Calif.
- Sept. 28-30 - Clear Lake - Lakeport, Calif.
Costa FLW Series Championship
- Nov. 2-4 - Kentucky Lake - Paris, Tenn.
Post a Comment