Abu Garcia Introduces the Zenon X Spinning Reel
The Ultimate Tool for Freshwater Anglers Who Want to Fish to Win
Building on the original Zenon spinning reel, Abu Garcia has added a new model to the Zenon spinning selection with the Zenon X. This new model fills the gap by offering the flexibility to fish lightweight finesse style baits while also providing the power to handle heavier baits when needed.
Building upon the success of the original Zenon spinning reel, the Zenon X features the same efficient asymmetric aluminum frame, combined with an oversized AMG2 machined aluminum gear system that delivers the perfect balance of weight, performance and durability.
“This new addition to the Zenon spinning reel lineup is a game-changer for freshwater anglers,” said Andrew Wheeler, Director of Freshwater at Abu Garcia. “The Zenon X combines lightweight design, durable construction and precision engineering to deliver a reel that excels in finesse fishing techniques while offering the versatility to handle heavier baits with ease. It’s the ultimate tool for passionate anglers seeking exceptional performance on the water.”
• Asymmetric one piece aluminum gear box design delivers a compact reel design that is ultra lightweight
• Air fin spool design helps reduce weight
• V-Rotor design reduces start up inertia
• AMG2 fully machined aluminum main gear gives unparalleled smoothness and durability
• 9+1 HPCR bearing system
• Rocket line management system
• Mid-arbor spool design
• 6.2:1 gear ratio
• Weight: 2000 – 6.0-ounces • 2500MS – 6.5-ounces • 3000MS – 6.6-ounces • 3500MS – 6.8-ounces